Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting excited!

We're about 13 months away from the wedding (but who's counting?) and tonight my excitement really set in.

I started a wedding binder and just thought I'd share where we're at.

The wedding is July 14, 2012.
The wedding theme, for the time being :), is black and white with a jade accent.
The wedding and reception will both be at Parkside. Honestly, that is the only place in this area that we were impressed with. We've known for almost a year now that's where we were going to have it.
Cameron's best man is his brother, Dean. My maid of honor is my sister, Rachael.
We know there will not be ANY children in our wedding party.
Our friend, Dave Underwood, will be marrying us.
One of the first decisions we made is that we WILL be having a candy bar at our reception. That is probably one of the things I'm most excited about :)
All you ladies can shoot me, but the last thing that has been on my mind (that I almost forgot to add into the cost today) is my dress!
We're definitely making pre-marriage counseling a priority!

That's all for now :)
More details to come..

No comments:

Post a Comment