Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankful.

With Thanksgiving around the corner, I thought it would be appropriate to write a post about what I'm thankful for. I was sitting here thinking about all the things I have to do, how I wish things could be and the like.. when I stopped to reflect on the good in my life.

First and foremost: 
I have an incredible God. A forgiving, forever loving God. At the start of everyday and the end of every night, I live for a God that has taken me from a dark place that I was to where I am today. This is both refreshing and comforting. 

I will be marrying the most wonderful human being just 8 short months from today! 

With all the physical pain I went through this year, I have successfully completed TWO 5ks this fall. This is astounding for someone who has a) never been a runner and b) who is my size. 

I am able to take a hot shower every morning and go to sleep in a warm house every night. The little things that we can take for granted each and every day are really huge blessings. .

I am 6 months away from completing my Bachelor's Degree in Psychology. 

Each and everyday, there are individuals praying for me, loving me and supporting me regardless of my past and my failures. 

And the list goes on. 

I live a proud life and am one blessed individual. 



No comments:

Post a Comment